Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sophia

This past weekend, I headed up to Chicago for my 2nd Christening. The first one was for Sophia's sister, Jeremy's nieces. Sophia is the baby that was baptised Saturday. Jeremy is the Godfather for Sophia & her sister Amelia. Which I find funny to call him the Godfather all the time because he is Italian. This Christening was better because we did not go to mass with this one. Sorry to all the Catholics out there that might be reading this blog. But I have been to enough masses to last me for a while. And Jeremy is glad that there was no mass too since I had a little spaz session about mass right before we left for the church.

Anyway here we are with Sophia. She really is just adorable.

Mother, Father, Godfather & Godmother with baby.
After the Christening, Daniela's family cooked us a wonderful lunch. Then Jeremy & I left & went to bed like at 9 PM. I was a really lame Saturday night date. Friday night we just went to dinner & to see Baby Mama, which we both really thought it would be. Anyway, we had somewhat of an early, quiet night so we could go out Saturday night, but I fell asleep at 9 PM instead!

No comments:

Stat Counter