Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 26, 2008

Funny Kids

I hope that everyone had a great Memorial Day. It is funny when kids first learn about the holidays and their meaning. They kind of remind you of the meaning. Last week Brayden asked me if I was going to go visit Al Lasiter, a friend that died recently. I told him no that he had passed away. He said I know but it is Memorial Day. Then he asked me if I would go see my Grandpa Goss & I told him that he was in Oregon. Finally he just asked if there was anyone here that I knew that had died that I would go visit and I informed him that there were not, but I did think about my Grandpa & Al on Memorial Day.

Below is a picture of Neviah, my cousin. She is a funny girl. I really do not know what she is doing. She kept playing with the blinds & I told her no then finally I raised the blinds & she decided to play with the cords. And I guess she thought it looked like something that she should put in here ear. She tried to get the other one in the opposite ear, but could not get it to work out.



No comments:

Stat Counter