Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weekend Recap

Here is a picture of snowy Chicago from my plane. This is just a weekend recap. The boys have been home all week due to ice here. They will be home tomorrow, Wednesday too. We have ventured out & I had to work today & have to work tomorrow but they have had some time off.

1. Did not get delayed going to Chicago this past weekend.
2. Supposed to leave Chicago Sun on a flight but decided I better try to get home earlier due to weather & thank goodness that I did because my original flight did not get into Springfield until 1:30 AM Monday.
3. Saw Fools Gold – funny but more of a serious plot than I expected. It was longer than I expected too.
4. Spent A LOT of “family” time with Jeremy’s family. Like every day! Not that that is bad just a lot of togetherness.
5. Our goal was not to eat out this weekend & we did not. I ate out for lunch with Jeremy’s sister, but I did not have that rule with her. Jeremy & I agree that we eat out WAY too much.

No comments:

Stat Counter