Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Weekend Behind

I'm behind in my blogging. I'm not quite sure what happened to last week. But last weekend started with Jeremy coming into town for Valentine's Day. But we did not do anything for Valentine's Day until Sunday (I think). The boys & I had Valentine's dinner with cousin Ashley. I have to refer to her as "cousin" because I have "friend" Ashley too.

Anyway, Jeremy and I exchanged cards and candy Valentine's Day. And Saturday we played several games on the Wii. Cody beat us both on bowling. Then the challenge was on & Jeremy was determined to beat him, but I don't think that he ever did.

Sat we went to the chili cookoff in Springfield. It was fun. I just remembered looking at this picture about the biohazard stickers. You can see the sticker on this lady's bum to the right of Jeremy. Some of the behinds that the stickers were stuck to were somewhat hazardous. Men at a booth were sticking these on the women's behinds. A guy walked up to the booth & the guy said "NO DUDES!"


Thank goodness for these little trays because I had a handful!

Monday Jeremy & I fixed my water heater again - I think. It still does not work quite right and we had several problems fixing it. So who knows - besides a plumber which we are not. Then Jeremy's flight got canceled Monday night and he stayed until Tuesday. Then I went to Chicago on Thursday. So it was very nice to see him so much.

The boys had to go to school on Mon & Tues to make up for 3 snow days last week - then they were out on Thur & Friday for more ice!

No comments:

Stat Counter