Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 11, 2008

5 Things

Well I said that I wasn't going to do this but I felt bad so I'm going to give my 5 things that I was tagged for but I am not going tag anyone else.

5 things you don’t know about me:
1. I flunked my driving test the first time
2. I sleep like 8-10 hours a night
3. My dream job would be a buyer of a major department store or activities director for a cruise line.
4. I can do the Soulja Boy but not the Electric Slide
5. I won a hula hoop contest in high school – I hula hooped for like 30 minutes or something like that.

5 places I want to go or go back to – there are a lot more than 5:
1. Disney World – been to Disneyland
2. Hawaii
3. Any where in Europe
4. New York
5. Any where warm, sunny & beachy

And as an added bonus here are 5 things I can’t live without (things not people):
1. My iPhone & Bluetooth headset
2. My digital camera
3. My magic bullet & Lite Muscle Milk
4. Water (literally and that’s my main drink of choice)
5. My yoga mat

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

Thank you! I feel like I know you better already =) love ya.

Stat Counter