Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 31, 2006

When Inspiration Strikes...

I was looking at a Crate & Barrel book this Friday night and saw a room on one of the pages that I really liked. Then I realized that I had a can of paint downstairs the exact same color. (Paint meant for another project, not yet started) I've been sick of my current living room look for awhile now, I just did not know what to do with it or if I even wanted to spend the time & money doing anything with it. But the moment hit, so I decided at 11:30 PM Friday night that I would start painting my living room. And I did. I finished yesterday. I love it.

Now I am off shopping for accent pieces. After all, I need accent pieces. I only had the paint on hand.

The walls are a chocolate brown. But I think there is a hint of purple in there (I am not too fond of that). Previously the room was a faux paint of tan, ivory & sage green. I am over the sage green. I have orange in the kitchen, I may accent the living room in orange too to bring it all together. Have not decided yet, or maybe just not inspired yet.


5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I like brown walls!

Anonymous said...

They like you too

Krista said...

Very nice! I like the walls a lot better in brown. Maybe you could be inspired to come down here and paint Matt's walls. He's been talking about doing it for a year now and it's still not done.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Equivalent statin doses Nissan maxima engine Tropical flower field guide Cadillac script font Suzuki 550

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Bulk friendly bullet proof email hosting

Stat Counter