Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First Time for Everything

So far this summer, I have had a couple of funky skin things going on. Every year I get the typical bug bites and bothersome chigger bites. But this year is a first. I believe that I have gotten poison ivy. I have never had poison ivy. But as BJ said, there's a first time for everything.

Since I have never had poison ivy, I do not typically pay too close of attention for the plant. And then I have never really known what it would look like on my skin. I had these bumps that I thought was some kind of rash. It itched, so I scratched it... Then it got a nasty and spread. I still had no clue what was going on with my skin, until today when I showed BJ and Gma. They informed me that it was poison ivy & to quit scratching it. WHICH I had already planned to do since I had been yelled already about it by someone else.

So, here is a picture of my pretty leg. That is just one spot. It is all around the other side of my shin too!! And I still do not even know what that funky stuff on my other ankle was that I had last week.

No comments:

Stat Counter