Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 10, 2006

Week In Review

What a super crazy week. It all started last Friday night...

I went to see Fire, the Hawaii experience or something like that. It was a show by the Polynesian Cultural Center. Went with some family. Then went to grandma's to meet up with Terra, Mike, Matt & Krista. We hit the town, did some sight seeing, visited & headed to bed around 3 am.

Sat we were all up bright and early around 8. I drug Matt out for a walk, then the girls & I went for pedicures, we went to lunch, went to Uncle Phil's house to meet up with Ted & Emily, did reunion business, played Dominos with Aunt Ev, went to dinner and then headed to the lake for fireworks and a night swim. Headed to bed earlier, around 2 am.

Sunday went to church and then back to the lake for the afternoon. Rode the jet ski and did the diet coke experiment. If I could figure out how to put a video on here, I would show our mini fountain. Then I headed back to Oklahoma City with Matt's group. Stayed there until Wed.

Wednesday I came home, worked, car shopped and went to see the boys' last baseball games.

Friday I headed to St. Louis to work. Worked and spent the weekend with my cousin Ted & Emily. Crazy busy weekend!!!

Here are some pics, for more check out Krista's blog ... http://www.happyredhead.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Krista said...

um...next time you post a pic of me I would like to approve it first. haha. I LOVE the one of you holding the sparkler! It cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't everyone like to approve their pics first!

Krista said...

Wow...I'm sensing no sympathy from you on this whole picture thing. haha!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Stat Counter