Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Frump

It has been over a weeks since my last post. (that was oddly sounding like a confession) But I have been in a frump. I was telling my bff that I think/hope that it is due to the weather. I believe that there has been 1 sunny day since my last post.

So what have I been doing with myself?? Sleeping, eating and sleeping. Not being very productive at work due to my sleeping. I believe that I have put on a couple of pounds due to my over eating these days. Good times, good times.

I excised 2 times today trying to get myself out of the funkish frump. It might be working. I need it to. I am done with school and that kept me semi motivated. Now I am getting ready to start studying for my Series 6 & 63 licenses. I need those so I can sell mutual funds and variable annuities. I am most excited about that, since my long term goal is to be a Certified Financial Planner. I am looking forward to this next step. I love helping people with their finances, it is kind of scary actually. I get a little worked up when I see how people could be saving, making or keeping their money and they are not looking toward their financial future. Oh, I better stop before I get started.

So... my question would be, are you saving for the future??? Do you have or need any life insurance??? (just kidding, not really)

4 comments:

Krista said...

I have actually been looking at my finances recently and thinking about investment opportunities. I wish I was better with that sort of thing.

Sorry about the frump. I think a trip to OKC might get you out of that! haha. Hope you get to feeling better.

Ryan and Katie said...

Well hurry and get licensed so you can be our financial planner! We are saving for the future we just are confused as to what to put our savings in right now, besides our savings account.

Anonymous said...

I saved $14.91 on a pair of MP3 Headphones yesterday. There wasn't much of financial plan involved.....I just walked into the store, saw the serious clearance sales sign, grabbed 2 pair and paid the man. So I guess I actually saved $29.82!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Stat Counter