Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Workin' Girl

I officially started my new position yesterday. I made 3 calls and all in all I would call it a successful day. I made 3 calls today & another semi successful day. But BOY am I tired. This working full time stuff is hard. These brokers just ask so many questions, they make my brain hurt. I was sooo tired - today that I was planning on hitting the mall after my last call but I skipped it. I just headed straight to gma's house. Now that's tired!!!

I was planning on having a "light" day tomorrow, but I have 5 appointments scheduled PLUS a haircut. Priorites, you know. So I guess I will be putting in a full day, which is good for me.

So, I had this conversation the other day with someone & I was wondering if you guys think that I am crazy? That's a loaded question I know. But seriously, when I got done with the converstation, I thought I was crazy. Now, I think that I am a pretty smart person. I think logically and rationally, most of the time. But this person said things to me that made me think I was losing it. That I was the one that had no clue about reality. And when I thought about what they said, it was so far in left field, I do not even understand what world they live it. Now I know that perception is reality, but what if that person's perception is TRUELY rediculous? I was so frustrated by the end of the converstation, I thought I was going to scream. I just do not understand how someone's thought process can be so off and then it maked me question my own thought process. Is my persception "off"? But as I conferred with my sidekicks - I was thinking logically - whew! But how frustrating to talk to someone that is so irrational. Have you ever had a conversation like that? Do you have advice for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

Stat Counter