Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Part 2

OH – I forgot – no luggage when I was stuck in Chicago. Ok, so I get to the airport Monday for my 10:45 flight that is delayed until 11:30, which gives me 15 minutes to catch my connecting flight to OC from LAX. I board the plane, YEAH. I am on the plane. 11:30 rolls around, we are still sitting at the gate. 11:40 rolls around and now I am getting concerned. The pilot comes across on the intercom to say that they are having mechanical difficulties and they do not know when they will take off. It is going to be more than 5 minutes. More like another hour. So, now I have missed my connecting flight from LAX to OC. So, I exit the plane, go to the ticket counter & now they can get me to OC on a direct flight from Chicago at 5:05 PM. It is now 12:00 PM. So, I call a co worker to come get me & take me back to my office in Chicago. I stayed there all afternoon & worked. I made the 5:05 flight & FINALLY made it to the OC at 7:30 Pacific time. My luggage was right there waiting on me. Needless to say, when I made it to the hotel, I crashed!

I head home on Saturday – PRAY for a boring, non eventful trip home for me – thanks!

No comments:

Stat Counter