Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tea Tree Oil


After my brilliant idea to get a perm last fall, I got a the great gift of dandruff. I went to the beauty supply store and the lady there told me that tea tree oil would help with dandruff. I've been using it for about a month. I'm not really sure that it is helping, but the jury is still out. But researching the stuff, I found a ton of other uses for this stuff.
bedsores
mouthwash
plant spray
deodorizer
put in dishwasher
put in washing machine
helps with mood
put it in a humidifier
helps with memory
all purpose cleaner
And suposedly dandruff...

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

what a coincidence. I just got my hair cut and the lady told me I have dry scalp which she said is different from dandruff (but I didn't get how) and I ended up leaving the beauty salon (supercuts) with Paul Mitchell Shampoo with tea tree oil. I guess it's working but I don't care bc the smell is delicious!

megan said...

Yes tea tree oil is used for lots we used it on our kids for cradle cap which is kinda like dandruff :l

Stat Counter