Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

8th Grade Completion

Friday was the last day of school for the boys. This is Cody & I at his 8th Grade Completion. They don't call it graduation because they don't want kids to think this is it & stop going to school or relate it to graduating from school in any way. Which what ever, I can see that. They handed out awards too. Cody got one from being a teacher's aide. And the teacher said that Cody said he was more a maid than an aide. That sounds like Cody.

This is the whole 8th grade. Where's Cody. He is wearing a light shirt, last row, on the left side of the picture. Bray ran off & would not take a picture with Cody.On Friday, the 8th grade took a class trip to SDC. These are some of Cody's friends. They weren't too thrilled about all the pics that I kept taking. Cody wasn't either. But I told him that I'm a mom & a mom that scrapbooks, so he had to endure.


And another picture with mom. Going into SDC.






No comments:

Stat Counter