Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wheelmobile

Saturday, I got myself up to go try to try out for Wheel of Fortune. The back light post is where I was standing at 10 AM.

So, I'll start my story with the process. 1000 people go into a room & they randomly draw 5 names at a time. They get interviewed & then do a speed round. They do not spin a wheel. Each person just guesses a letter & they get 3 seconds to solve the puzzle. Then they start the process again with 5 more people. They do about 7 groups in an hour. Then everyone leaves & tries to come back in for the next show. They did 3 shows Saturday & Sunday. And it was pretty

easy to get into all the shows after the first show.

This is me by the mobile Dry Erase puzzle board.
So here are some highlights of the weekend.

1. No one would/could go with me so I went by myself. Surprisingly so did a lot of others. I met a lot of people there.
2. Going 3 hours early was not necessary.
3. Bring food & water.
4. When you do a random drawing, you don't always get peopel that are that excited about wheel of fortune.
5. 3 seconds to the wheel people is really only 1-2

6. A LOT of people in this area like to fish & that's it.
7. A lot of people in this area say they do NOTHING.
8. Sometimes people really give me a head ache.
9. I am pretty good at Wheel.









So, just because you got on stage did not mean that you got to go back for the finals that will be in Branson in a month. And they do randomly pull more names for the final.

I went both days, FYI. I did not make it on stage. But I was glad that I went.

No comments:

Stat Counter