Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Starting to recover

We had a pretty crazy weekend. Friday Cody spent the night with a friend, Bray & I went to Carter's preschool graduation & then over the the Letterman's house. Bray spent the night with Trevor.
Saturday, we went to the pool with Neviah, Cody & Ashley. Then I stopped by Uncle Phil's house to see his new ride & help him out with the bluetooth phone. Then a cook out with Aunt Teri's crew.
Sunday, had lunch with Ashley & Neviah before they headed home. Then we went to mom's for a cook out with her crew. Which included the grandparents, Richie, Sarah & Theoden. Bray took this picture of us & I said, "Bray you cut my head off." To which They replied, "ouch."
Then the boys & I went to see Night at the Museum 2.
Monday I managed to clean my carpets upstairs & clean a sofa & love seat that mom gave me. Then 9ish hours of shopping with my new friend Amy. ALL of which were super late nights.
I think I am going to be recovered by tomorrow. I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Stat Counter