Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter's Over

Easter is over and I have realized that I did not take very good photos. I missed about half of the family members that were at Easter lunch! And with all of the scrapbooking that I have been doing, I should have been better about my picture taking.

Friday night we had dinner at Grandma's house. The Westons, Westons and Greens were in town. Kim & Shelley are sisters but I think my mom could be one of their sisters too. Not only was I confused but Brayden kept asking me which one was his grandma. Then Kim's little grand daughter called my mom grandma too. And to confuse people more they all had on similar sweaters, crazy.

This picture turned out a little blurry but this was the best one of the 3 of us.

We colored eggs Saturday night at mom's. We also decorated Easter cookies ast home Saturday afternoon. Cody had a friend spend the night and he helped us. He was also at "Family Dinner" Friday. Uncle Phil got a picture of him so he might show up on the family calendar. He also thought that Hawaiian Haystack was Korean food. I informed him that, if he did not notice, no one else in our family is Korean so we do not eat Korean food.

Between Deviled eggs and decorating eggs, I boiled 4 dozen eggs and only broke 2. It was A LOT of eggs!



No comments:

Stat Counter