Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dreams

Every week there is a dream person on the radio station that I listen to & they interpret dreams. He says that in your dreams things symbolize other things. So if you dream about a house then the house represents your body. Not that you are just dreaming about a house.

I don't know that I really believe that because there are a lot of times that I just dream about the TV show that I just watched or I dream about what just happened to me that day. How does a TV show or what actually happened that day symbolized my subconscious?

So here are a couple of dreams that I have had recently & maybe someone can tell me what they meant:

1. I watched part of Family Guy where Superman had x-ray vision & saw Louise & he could see in her belly & she was pregnant. Well that night I had a dream that I was pregnant & Superman could see in my belly.

2. Last night I had a dream that I don't all the way remember but it was Easter & we lived out on the land where I lived in high school but we invited Jeremy's parents but it wasn't really his parents. He left me there with all the parents & he didn't show up. Then a friend of mine from high school was in the dream. Then my preacher's wife was in the dream. She was keeping a prayer scrapbook for someone & I was so relieved & comforted that she was doing that. But she didn't want anyone to know (kind of like Hurley on Lost last night but it was a scrapbook not a journal).

3. A couple of nights ago I had a dream that I had a baby. The dream started when I was giving birth. My mom was there & apparently I was not married or the dad was not around & he was not part of my dream. But I lived in a house that I have never lived in & was digging around for a bunch of baby stuff that I could use because I didn't buy anything for the baby. I was totally unprepared. Which I think I had that dream because my nephew was over & I was digging around try to find him clothes last week. And my cousin is pregnant & she was asking about what to buy for her baby. But I had the same dream when I was pregnant with Cody, that he was born & I just had nothing for him nor was I prepared for him. But in this dream, I was telling my mom that I tried to do everything right this time - and I still ended up pregnant without a man & nothing for the baby.

It might sound like I have a lot of baby dreams but I don't. The first dream happened a long time ago & those are just the ones that I can remember right now.

OH, I do dream all the time that the breaks do not work in my car. That really could symbolize something.

So if anyone has any ideas feel free to interpret.

No comments:

Stat Counter