Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cody's 14!!!

This is Cody & me 14 years ago. He is about a month old in this picture. His birthday was Sunday. So Saturday he had 7 friends over. We had dinner at the house then they went to a game place to play video games. They had a good time.

This is one of his friends Josh.

This boy Austin spent the night. He goes to our church.


Cody with his cake, Zane & Gavin - Gavin has been his best friend since 2nd grade. Sunday after church we went to a Japanese Steak house for Cody. We all love those places. And it went without incident this time.
We also saw Monsters Vs. Aliens. Another movie that I liked but a lot of my friends did not. I must be easily amused. Oh, I am easily amused. And I guess I never have that high of expectations for movies.
There were so many movies that came out around Christmas that I missed some that I wanted to see, so I am glad that they are starting to come out on DVD. And so far I have 3 free Red Box rentals!!



2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Oh that picture of you two is so sweet! I can't believe he is 14! I feel like you just posted about his 13th birthday!

TLKOREGON said...

Has it really been 14 years?!!!! Happy Birthday Cody!

Stat Counter