Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 16, 2007

What the ---?

So there is this guy on my radio station that has this segment called What the Fotsch? Fotsch being his last name, which I do not find the name of the segment clever at all. In reality it makes no sense. ANYWAY, the segment used to be on in the afternoon at the same time that I picked up the boys from school and after hearing this 3 or 4 times I avoided that station at that time. I hate the segment because all he does is chose something small and insignificant to complain about. I do not think that I have ever really heard a legitimate "complaint" on his segment.

To make it even better, now he is on in the morning and seems to have multiple 5 minute segments to whining about life. Not only does he whine and complain about the littlest things he seems so judgmental of people that are "annoying" him. What a way to start the morning on such a negative note.

But that is what I get for listening to the main stream radio - so to complaining about every little thing in life "what the (insert last name here)?"

No comments:

Stat Counter