Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 09, 2007

Life

I have nothing TOO exciting to post about but here are some highlights since the last time I posted.

1. Cody turned 12
2. We went to see Meet the Robinsons which I really liked & compared to Premonition which I also saw recently & Meet the Robinsons is better
3. Cody has been sick
4. Brayden has been sick
5. Cody started doing scripture reading at our new church of Union Hill Church of Christ
6. I'm working more & business is starting to pick up for me.
7. My poison ivy did not go away & I was not on the medicine long enough, so spots are still breaking through, but I am not going to do anything about it.
8. Cody mowed his first lawn last weekend. He said it was harder than he thought.
9. I got my hair highlighted & it's ok but I have decided not worth the money
10. We went to mom's for Easter & had a nice meal, the boys colored eggs nothing too eventful.
11. I drove 3.5 hours to Kansas City today for a 3 hour meeting and then drove back in the same day another 3.5 hours!

That's it in a nutshell.

No comments:

Stat Counter