Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Recreational Hazards

This past weekend was just full of excitement. But let’s concentrate on one day at a time here. On Saturday The Suitor and I went bowling. He explained to me about how these girls next to us were doing these fancy bowling moves where they started swinging the ball before they even started walking and in some smooth long motion release the ball at the line. Contrary to us walking to the line and then starting our release of the ball.

In an effort to improve my not so great score, I tried this technique. The results are below. As I swung to release the ball, I hit myself in the leg with the ball. Apparently pretty hard. It hurts as bad as it looks. On a brighter note, The Suitor would like it to be know that he bowled one of his best games ever. I'm going to blame my poor score on fact that it was dark in there & only black lights were on.


Where do I sign up for a league??

Next post : SUNDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that it is pretty talented when you can hit yourself so hard with a bowling ball in the leg that you give yourself a bruise! Nice job! =)

Anonymous said...

I thought so too. I'm a genius I decided!

Stat Counter