Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Life

So I have been back from Chicago for a couple of days or more and things have not slowed down one bit.

My grandma had a heart attack on Sunday. She is doing fine now but just came home from the hospital today.

Marvin and my Aunt Teri have been taking care of Grandpa while mom & I have been watching over Grandma.

She had 2 stints put in and she does have heart failure. About 35% of her heart is functioning at this time. But they put her on medication to help. I guess her and grandpa are on the same medication for their hearts now.

Things have been picking up for me with work. Which is good. I need the business. It takes a while and persistance helps.

That's all I have time for right now. Sounds more like a generic email than a blog posting, but that's how it goes some times.

No comments:

Stat Counter