Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, June 16, 2006

Interesting...


Next month, a company called Atech Flash Technology will release the iCarta, designed to let users listen to music while in the bathroom and features a toilet-paper holder.

The $99.95 iCarta's four speakers are designed to resist moisture, and the device uses AC power to charge the iPod while it's playing. Atech says the toilet paper holder can be folded in if the user would rather not employ this unique implementation of multitasking.

When contacted for comment by gadget Web site iPodObserver.com, Atech sales manager Eric Liu said: "We want to create something that is different and brings people joy for buying such products. The product is even protected by our own patent worldwide."

1 comment:

Krista said...

I think if I need music in the bathroom that badly then I can just sing to myself. Sometimes I do that in the shower anyway.

Stat Counter