Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Addictions


I was reading a post from my friend's blog today and she was talking about how she did not realize how addicted she is to her cell phone. Do not worry this post is not going to be any kind of confession about any addictions nearly as serious as in A Million Little Pieces. But it made me think about my so-called-addictions. So here they are in list form:

1. My cell phone
2. My laptop/internet connection
3. (Future addiction) my new GPS & maps & trips software
4. Network marketing (Longaberger, Team National, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Home Interior, etc...)
5. ebay
6. Blogging
7. Panera/Starbucks (Like Starbucks coffee & cakes better, but like internet access from Panera)
8. Shopping
9. My soaps
10. working out

So mostly gadgets and anything related to shopping. What are you addicted to?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i updated my xanga for u

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Stat Counter