Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happenings

Since my last post we have:

Taken a trip to DC to visit the Spillers (really before my last post, but for some reason I did not post about it)

Went to WI skiing for a week. We had a BLAST. It was another great vacation with the 3 of us. Cody did injure himself the 2nd say, so not as fun for him.

Took the boys to a Thunder game in OKC, Brayden's first NBA game, and the first that Cody can remember.

Cody, got a job, I cried, Cody didn't start his job, I was relieved.

And the count down is on for him turning 16 and getting his driver's license.

Helping my friend with her blog & I decided, to update mine as well!

No comments:

Stat Counter