Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dirty Toilets

I had this dream the other night & I looked up the "meaning" but I would like to know what you think:

I have to go to the restroom at this restaraunt, I go into a restroom and I can’t find a clean toilet. There are like 20 toilets in the room and none are clean enough from me to use. Then one of my friends comes in & want to use the restroom and she’s like what are you doing. And I’m like none of these toilets are clean enough. I have cleaned them & they are still dirty. And in the dream I REALLY have to use the restroom. I’m like omg I really have to go the bathroom but they are all so dirty. I tell my friend that I have cleaned them all but they are all still filthy. Finally, I have to go so bad, I just choose one, but I wake up before I actually go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you have to go pee in real life? everytime i have very vivid pee dreams it's my mind trying to wake me up b/c i actually have to pee! also, any time I drink a lot the night before i have dreams about drinking water. it sounds like it was a very stressful dream.

Kira said...

My co worker says that the toilets represent men. And that I don't think that any are good enough and that I'm going to have to finally choose one.

Stat Counter