Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weekend Update

Weekend update with Kira Perkins, yes it is, no it's not, just kidding, yes it is...

Ryan, Katie, Matt, Ashley & Neviah all came into town this past weekend so it was fun filled cousin Saturday. Starting with pedicures for Matt, Katie & I. And ending with Nertz with many more family members. And a birthday dinner for Ashley in between.

Katie looks happy here, but her experience with the pedicure was not so much all smiles.
Matt's looking good & being entertained during his pedicure with his girl that was extra talkative.
Mine was the only normal one, but my mouth does not look normal. I look like a have a LOT of lipstick on & chocolate all over my face. Thanks Katie for not telling me I had chocolate all over my lips. Us at dinner. Neviah has grown up so much. I MISS HER. She is so big.

She also knows what she wants. She wanted to sit in GG's lap so she made herself comfy there.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Yeah I was only smiling bc of the hilarity of the situation not bc my feet felt good being shoved into her bosom. And before I read your sentence I saw that pic and thought I don't remember her lips looking black? haha!

Stat Counter