Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Evolution of Hair

This is me on Friday at 3:15 PM. Going in for a hair cut. When I went, I was not 100% sure what I was going to do with my hair.



This is me Friday evening. Not too sure about my hair. I was at the beauty shop for over an hour & I finally had to leave & my hair lady had another client. So I left, not 100% happy with my hair.




Now this is me Saturday afternoon.




After another 30 minutes at the beauty shop, I think I finally like it. One of the reasons it took so long & multiple trips was because this was such a drastic cut. Another reason was because this is a new style & I was not sure how I wanted it or how it would look. The final reason is because when I show people how short I want my hair, they do not listen. I had to tell my hair lady like 10-15 times SHORTER. But every hair lady that I've had has been like that. They all are afraid to cut my hair.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Whoa I had no idea how long your hair was! I like your new cut though!

Katie said...

love the cut--it's so cute

Miranda said...

Looks good! But then again, I think you could be bald and still be beautiful!! I know what you mean about being afraid to cut your hair, when I go to donate a pony tail they always ask me if I'm sure like 20 times!

Stat Counter