Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow?


This was our first "snow". Less than 1/2" more like a dusting of snow really. They boys and I were both disappointed. We were hoping for more. We have not had any bad weather so far this year, unlike many of my family in Oklahoma. And Jeremy in Chicago. Some of my family in OK still do not have power. Jeremy has not had any issues because of the snow but he has had plenty of snow.

It does not look good for us to have a white Christmas either.









This is our Christmas tree this year. We always do a real tree. I try to do a "small" tree every year, but it ends up being bigger than I anticipated. But it is fun and nice. A perfect size.

The boys are getting excited. We will do our Christmas on Christmas Eve. I told the boys that we could get up early and do gifts first thing in the morning just like on Christmas.

Tomorrow I will be purchasing my last gift and then I will be done. I know many people still are not done, but there is less than one week left. This is late for me.

Are you finished with your Christmas shopping?

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Awww...that's a sad snow! Love the tree! It's very nice. And NO not done with the Christmas shopping! But that's half the fun!

Ryan and Katie said...

No I am not done at all! Cody looks like he has grown a few inches since I saw him last. Is he taller than you yet?

Jayspee27 said...

Hey girl!!! It is good to hear you are doing well. Merry Christmas!

Stat Counter