Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gingerbread Houses

The boys and I did Gingerbread houses today. Below are the pics of the final projects.

We did our Christmas yesterday morning. That way the boys could have all weekend to play with their toys. They really enjoyed them. Dad sent them both race car tracks. Bray's is a demolition track & Cody's is a NASCAR racing track. Both love them & have been spending a lot of time racing them.

We also went to mom's and started our sugar cookies. We will decorate them tomorrow but I will probably not post about those. I will be heading to Chicago for next week so the posts will be light. But I'm sure Jeremy & I will do some post worthy things.

I will be posting a Christmas greeting tomorrow & that replaces my Christmas cards that I did not send out this year!


2 comments:

Krista said...

Good job on the gingerbread houses! I've never had the patience to do that. Have fun in Chicago. Merry Christmas!

Ryan and Katie said...

Cute! I love those packages that include everything!

Stat Counter