Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 02, 2007

Lazy Weekend

I seriously had one of THE most lazy weekends ever. Saturday it rained a lot here, like many other days recently. So, I slept in, ate, took a nap, ate, took another nap & finally got up some where around 5 PM. 5 PM - that's crazy - I seriously could not believe it.

Then I went to Springfield to El Chico & one of the servers there had a seizure. It freaked me out. She had it in the kitchen so luckily we did not actually see it. But she screamed & I thought she either saw a rodent or cut herself. I really did not want it to be a rodent & I really did not want to see any blood. They called the EMT & they said she seemed to be ok by the time it was all said & done. Pretty crazy but thank goodness she was ok. Then I went to see Blades of Glory. Pretty goofy but better than I thought it would be.

Sunday I sat in a house all afternoon & did not have a single person visit my open house on that nice rainy afternoon.

But on a random side note, there are so many movies out that I want to see so here is a list of them: The movie with Mandy Moore & Robin Williams where he is doing the premarital counseling, Ratatouille, Transformers, and Fantastic 4 - don't know when I'll get them all in but that's my list. What good movie have you seen recently - what will be the next movie that you see?

Oh, and today I bought some fireworks from a friend that sells them wholesale - I got a TON of fireworks including a huge package of the big ones, some big cakes & other stuff for around 60% off. Most of them will be used at the family reunion next week - so the fam is in for a treat.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I saw Transformers this past weekend. I honestly wasn't that excited to go but I ended up really liking it. It was a tad bit too long for me but it had some funny parts and the special effects were cool.

I was at a restaurant once when one of the employees had a seizure right next to my table. I didn't realize what was happening right away but he was okay after a few minutes.

Stat Counter