Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 30, 2007

It's harder than it looks

So, several weeks ago I blogged about the NETI POT that was shown on Oprah.

Well, I purchased my very own Neti Pot to try out for myself. I went to the health food store & asked for one, surprisingly they had several. I asked the lady if she knew that it was on Oprah & she said yes. I asked her if they ever sold any before it was on Oprah & she responded that they sold very few & once it was on Oprah they sold so many that they could not get them in fast enough. Amazing what Oprah can do for a product.

Brayden & I both had some allergies bothering our sinuses. I did it on him first. It was fine, he did really well with it. I'm not sure how much it helped him, but he said that it helped. Then when I did it on me, I poured in one nostril & nothing came out the other side. But I started to feel all this pressure in my head & feel like I was snorting water. Still nothing came out the other side. So I removed the Neti Pot & all the water came out the same nostril. So apparently if you are too congested, it does not work.

But a couple of days later as I started to drain, I tried it again, and here is the picture (if I look like the blood it kind of running to my head it's because the blood is kind of running to my head). The lady on Oprah looked a lot better doing it! I'm not sure if it helped yet or not. I need to try it again because I can tell that my sinuses are acting up again, but I really did not notice any improvement the first try.


1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

I love that picture so much! I haven't tried it yet but when I get stuffed up next time I want to. I think I need to get Oprah to mention my blog then I can run ads on it and be rich.

Stat Counter