Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, March 09, 2007

Happenings

The boys started Spring Break today. And on their first official day of SB 2007 we headed south to Oklahoma for my brother's wedding. His medieval wedding that is. The boys will be in the wedding, so they will be dressed in theme. I made their pants and Sara (my soon to be sister-in-law) made the cloaks. I the "conformist" sister that I am, will not be dressed in theme, but instead will go in my current century White House Black Market dress.

We will be heading home after the wedding feast tomorrow, so we came into Tulsa early enough today to meet with my friend Sommer, she has the pictures. We went to the park, did some shopping and ate at PF Changs. All in all a good day. Made it an early night so the boys are plenty rested for the festivities tomorrow.

No comments:

Stat Counter