Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Break / Up

I feel like I’m living Jennifer Aniston shows/movies. The Suitor and I were on “a break”. We were on a break to contemplate our future.
When I think about being on a “break”, I think of Ross & Rachel and what Ross did on their “break”. Luckily this did not turn into a Ross & Rachel break.

Then there is the Break Up. Where the break up snow balls due to two stubborn people not saying how they really feel. In an effort avoid a scene like that, I try to tell how I feel also because I am not one to keep my mouth shut. But there were times that I thought that I should not say how I feel because what difference would it make? And I knew that he was not saying things that he felt. So I had put this in God’s hands. I had decided that I want to be with him and continue our “future” together. But I cannot control what happens between us, no matter how much I want to. Because for some reason the Suitor will not let me control him, how dare he!

But I made another trip to Chicago to see him this past weekend. We talked & had a really good weekend. He said the sweetest things to me & things that I have waited my whole life to hear. He said that he wanted to be with me too. Me and my boys. I could go on, but it is a lot of mushy stuff & like I said we had a really good talk and decided to continue seeing each other.

No comments:

Stat Counter