Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Leftover Night

I have been a bad blogger because I have been sucked into the Facebook world.

But last night was our first of many Left Over Nights. I do not like leftovers therefore I do not keep left overs. I guess I also thought that if we were going to eat leftovers then we needed enough of one meal to re feed all of us again. But the other night I was somewhere where we each picked out which leftover meal that we wanted. What a novel idea. It is weird how we just think in a box sometimes & the simplest ideas are right in front of us.

SO, last night & every Wednesday night will be left over night. It was as to be expected. Mediocre at best. I know lots of people that just eat left overs when they do not feel like cooking. And when I do not feel like cooking I microwave a dinner or some easy thing. If we ate them when I did not feel like cooking, I would not feel like eating left overs that night either. Looking forward to next week!

Do you eat left overs?

1 comment:

Miranda said...

We do a lot of cook once eat twice meals, like Sunday's pot roast will be Tuesday nights BBQ sandwiches or Ham at Christmas can be a casserole on night and make omlettes one morning. And with Mexican & Italian (except cream sauce) it's ALWAYS better the next day!

Stat Counter