Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I have a teenager?

I can't believe it but 13-years-ago during spring break, I was giving birth to Cody. He turned into a teenager earlier this year. With a little attitude and talking back. He started wearing deodorant, too. I'm glad he doesn't read this. He would be so embarrassed.

Saturday apparently was a busy day for most of his friends so we had a light turn out for his bowling party but it was fun anyway. We had some family, some friends and some friends that are like family.

In the picture below, is Christian, his friend from church.

Sunday we went to a new Japanese Steakhouse for lunch. It was good but not as good as my favorite, Hinode. But we ordered Sushi & I think Cody might be allergic because Monday or Tuesday he developed a rash. Bummer! All in all I think he had a good birthday weekend.

2 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

13 YEARS!!! That's crazy. It is incredible to me how time flies! I still have 10 years before I have a teenager, but I have a feeling it will be here before I know it (or am ready for it!)=) Happy Birthday Cody!

Ryan and Katie said...

I can't believe he is 13! Is he taller than you yet?

Stat Counter