Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween Recap

First of all - on Oct 30 the electric company had Christmas decorations out!!!

In years past when the boys went trick-or-treating, I would let the boys have 2 pieces a day and week by week I would throw hand fulls of candy away until it was gone. Well Jeremy forbid me to throw any candy away this year. I asked him what about the yucky candy, he informed me that he would be he judge of "yucky" candy. Well surprising this year the boys got a lot of good candy.

Cody did not dress up he just hung out with friends & did some trick-or-treating w/out costume. Brayden was a ninja. His hair lady informed him that ninjas were quiet - I think she doubted that the could fully play the part!

I guess this is the funniest adult costume.


Best adult costume.

Boy at Bray's school that is in a wheel chair was a racecar & driver.


End result.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

That is hilarious that you threw handfuls away! Ahahha! My sister and I would have so much that we would still have some by the next Halloween.

Stat Counter