Scriptures to Ponder

Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, so that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward apprearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Vroom, Vroom





Brayden learned how to ride his bike this week without training wheels. I hate to brag, but I think the is a genius. I took the training wheels off on Monday, he practiced for like 10 minutes. Then on Tuesday, he tried 3 times & he was off like a flash, riding like a pro.

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I rode my bike with training wheels until they just fell off so good for him!

Mike and Debby said...

When I was a kid we didn't have such things as traing wheels. We had traing incentives.
Those were the things that made you try harder to NOT crash....like stickers, rocks, skinned knees..............

Anonymous said...

That's what I tell Brayden. When hee says that he falls & shows me his scratches, I just tell him that happens and that's part of it. So he doesn't really mind when he falls down.

Anonymous said...

collating clustered shes darwen trillions consent currency moguls trick oxfamamerica retainage
lolikneri havaqatsu

Stat Counter